Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: After Nellies Promise

  1. #11
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Ann you are so right. We really couldn't stomach Kailey's book and got through only the first two chapters. However, Lindsey was a different story. My daughter and I love her book and once we got to the end of the story, we wanted to read more and more. It is really a shame they didn't keep Lindsey as a regular AGOT with continuing stories and make a different girl a LE.

    Jecca, does it ever bother you that you can't tell? [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] I think I would drive myself up the wall not being able to spill the beans [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 24, 2004 11:43 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member marymooget's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity & Addy fan;
    Ilike the idea of Samantha and Nellie being Titanic survivors, Samantha would be 19-20, she could have been visiting Grandmary and the admiral, that is plausible.
    I have known of web sights where people write continuing stories for cancelled shows and such, is there such a thing for the AG's?
    I must say Samantha is my favorite, and I know that she is very popular and that is why she gets quite the attention.A question though, and maybe this has been adressed before,but I have only been on this board for a couple months, why is Felicity not as popular and what could be done to increase her popularity in your opinion and anyone elses for that matter. I have Felicity and even though her stories are not my favorites I think the doll itself is one of the prettiest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •